We have enjoyed celebrating Aunt Amanda's birthday the last two nights! Tonight we had a family dinner (well, almost... we were missing Marsha). The party festivities included eating an excellent dinner, blowing out candles and blowing spit bubbles (Evan), homemade cake and cake batter, and playing the Crisco drum! Evan loves his Aunt Manda!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Aunt Amanda
We have enjoyed celebrating Aunt Amanda's birthday the last two nights! Tonight we had a family dinner (well, almost... we were missing Marsha). The party festivities included eating an excellent dinner, blowing out candles and blowing spit bubbles (Evan), homemade cake and cake batter, and playing the Crisco drum! Evan loves his Aunt Manda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you so much for your encouraging comment, Dara. I really appreciated reading that. You are so right - if I can do this mothering thing, anyone can do it! Your little guy is super cute! I'm glad you are enjoying walks together. =)
Post a Comment