Lately he has been really fussy and hard to entertain. He has two teeth on the bottom and I'm thinking surely the rest are about to come all at once the way he's acting. ;o) I also think it's time for him to crawl, scoot, whatever. He seems to get really bored inside with the same scenery. We can only walk the street so many times in a day!
Friday, October 17, 2008
First Fire
Last night we built our first fire on the porch. We have a wood burning fireplace out there. It was fun! And oh, the smell of wood burning... fall is here! Evan thought it was pretty neat of course.
Lately he has been really fussy and hard to entertain. He has two teeth on the bottom and I'm thinking surely the rest are about to come all at once the way he's acting. ;o) I also think it's time for him to crawl, scoot, whatever. He seems to get really bored inside with the same scenery. We can only walk the street so many times in a day!

Lately he has been really fussy and hard to entertain. He has two teeth on the bottom and I'm thinking surely the rest are about to come all at once the way he's acting. ;o) I also think it's time for him to crawl, scoot, whatever. He seems to get really bored inside with the same scenery. We can only walk the street so many times in a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how fun!! What a great fall evening family fun activity!
Watch out once Evan takes off!! He will be all boy!
So fun dara! you guys always look like you are having a good time. Thanks so much for coming by the other day. It is always so good to see you.
Mindy, I would also like to say that I didn't have time to blog until Evan was nearly 6 months old. :o) And we usually just try to capture the happy moments!
Post a Comment