Monday, October 13, 2008

One more from this weekend

Evan in Ryan's Harley Davidson hat (not to be confused with Texas orange)!  You can probably tell he is not feeling 100%.  As much as I absolutely hate when my baby is not feeling good, the only redeemable thing is that he is extra snuggly.  He wants me to hold him and rock him, which normally he is too busy for.  

You may also notice his toy around his leg which accidentally ends up there quite often.  But it's great because he can't throw it out of reach.  :o)  Also, these jammies are really soft and the paw prints on the feet are too cute.  Who says boys' stuff isn't cute!  

The Bumbo is pretty great for this pre-sitting stage.  He can do it for a short period, but will eventually topple over.  I'm sure a mom invented this.  :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is priceless!

Kendra said...

How precious and I love his expression!
my boys LOVED their bumbos! I agree that as much as don't like seeing babies sick they want their mama, which is fine by me!

Kendra