Ryan and I are so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive parents. The other day I was looking through our photos and realized that I had very few pictures of Evan with my mom (Mimi). She has helped me with him a lot, so I always made an effort to take pictures of him with everyone else. Here are a few pictures of him with his Papa and Mimi. Papa is very good at getting Evan to sleep, but here they are reading together. Mimi will probably not appreciate me posting this picture because it was late when we took it, but I think it's great!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Papa and Mimi
Ryan and I are so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive parents. The other day I was looking through our photos and realized that I had very few pictures of Evan with my mom (Mimi). She has helped me with him a lot, so I always made an effort to take pictures of him with everyone else. Here are a few pictures of him with his Papa and Mimi. Papa is very good at getting Evan to sleep, but here they are reading together. Mimi will probably not appreciate me posting this picture because it was late when we took it, but I think it's great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pics... I think Mimi looks beautiful in this picture! You have such cute parents!!!
Evan's hair is growing! He is so cute!
Post a Comment