Ryan, Dara, Evan, Eli, and Eden
November 9th is a big day! What a GREAT picture of you and Evan! I am so glad we were able to catch up this weekend!
This is about the best pic ever, friend. I love it. I wish I could have been there to celebrate 5 years with all of you. Just started a new job, so it would have been a stretch to get away. But I hope you are well! Love you, friend!
such a CUTE picture! He is getting so big!!!
Thanks so much Dara! I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
November 9th is a big day! What a GREAT picture of you and Evan! I am so glad we were able to catch up this weekend!
This is about the best pic ever, friend. I love it. I wish I could have been there to celebrate 5 years with all of you. Just started a new job, so it would have been a stretch to get away. But I hope you are well! Love you, friend!
such a CUTE picture! He is getting so big!!!
Thanks so much Dara! I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment