We had a great week in Park City, Utah with my family. My parents took us all to ski, relax and enjoy some time together. It's such a neat mountain town there and just beautiful with all the snow and trees (sorry no pictures of that). We skied Park City, Deer Valley, and The Canyons and all voted that Deer Valley was our favorite! Great snow, great food, great service.
One night Ryan and I went out to dinner with my sisters Amanda and Marsha while Papa and Mimi kept Evan. What a treat!

1 comment:
you all look great Tell your Dad he is looking very rugged LOL I Love the beard!!!
I am so proud of Evan !! Dillon is a pill when it comes to touching his hair! he is sooooo broken up! he loses grip, so hippy toddler LOL
hope your new year is going Great!
Post a Comment