Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy baby


I haven't posted in awhile for a couple of reasons: 1. Evan is constantly on the move, so it's hard to take pictures, and 2. Evan is constantly on the move and requires my full attention!  :o)  Last week Ryan was out of town all week for work.  I got to enjoy tons of time with Evan and we had a great week.  I even picked up sushi one night for myself since Ryan refuses to eat it!  

Here are some of his 9 month pictures that we just got back and thought I would share them with you!  I thought they turned out pretty cute.

12 comments:

Kendra said...

Evan is growing so much. He is so handsome and you are so gorgeous! THe pictures are great!

katie said...

Friend, you look so beautiful! And your happy little boy is just precious. I wish you were closer so we could meet up for coffee. I miss you!

danielle said...

i love these!!! the one where he is standing is my favorite! you are such a good mom, dara!

Ana said...

BRAVO!!!! how wonderful! I LOVE PHOTOS as you know LOL just gorgious! you are radiant as well! isn't it great to be a mommy? I can not imagine my life without them . and the difference between my girl and my boy ....its sooooo fun! so blessed.

Oh by the way I am working on BOY stuff LOL Booties actually and house slippers :)

I have some made up I have to post pics!

I will have to send you a pair for Evan to model there on OKC :)
maybe SOONER RED ????HMMM??HMMM??

The Cruzans said...

He is so adorable! I love to read about his and your updates. Hope we can get together soon!

Angela said...

Cute nine months pictures! And way to go on mommying for a week by yourself!

Practical Traci said...

He is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Dara! I just found your blog via someone else's blog! It's great to see photos of your precious little one! He's too cute!

Shara said...

He is PRECIOUS, Dara! And I agree with Danielle, the pic of him standing is my favorite - (what a cute outfit, too!) Hope you're enjoying these busy days! :)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about yall (especially you Evan) today. Papa told me last night Evan officially clapped when anyone said "clap" yea Evan!! Such a doll - I love you all.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh man, these are SO cute!! Hope you are doing well!

LJR said...

I just found your blog through the Morris family blog. I wanted to write and thank you for the support you showed them when their son was in your care. I met them online around that time and have follwed along every since. I know that you actions really meant a lot to them, and you will forever be a friend to them.

You look so familar on their dvd, I am sure you probably were a nurse to my daughter, we were in and out of childrens for months before we got her on her vent. If you were not, we probably saw you in the halls.

Anyway, I wanted to write and say what a blessing you are. There really need to be more nurses with the caring nature you have, and the faith. Thank you for being you!

Lori