On Saturday Grandpa and Nonnie delivered Evan's first birthday present. Grandpa, Ryan and Evan assembled it together. Evan loved it! What a great gift. Thank you Grandpa and Nonnie. He likes it now, but he will enjoy it even more when he's a little older. I seriously think he may master saying "tractor" before "mommy". I will have to deal with it. ;o)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what a fun toy! he looks so happy!!!
Thanks for your comment! Your little guy is almost one! Wow! One of Rooke's first words was tractor - and we don't even have a toy that cool.
how cute!!! He is LOVING it! I can't believe he is almost 1!!!
ohh dara! he is just adorable!
we need to get together and let the boys play some time soon!
what do you think??
mondays and wednesdays are the only days that we cant...other than that we are open!
how about tuesday around 11??
Post a Comment