Ryan and I were just thinking it feels like yesterday when we were heading home from the hospital with Evan for the first time. So new, so scared to be responsible for this tiny person. Here we are a year later and loving it!
Evan, you have been such a blessing to your dad and I. We say all the time we can't imagine life without you. We pray you grow to be a man after God's heart, wise, strong, and kind.

2 comments:
Happy birthday Evan! So glad you and Daisy are friends. Thank you for trying to make her feel better today by sharing your blanket! I hope you have a wonderful first birthday and that you eat lots of cake!
Happy Birthday to Evan! can you believe that our boys are turning one!!!
Unreal!
Lets get together next week if you guys are free:)
Post a Comment