Oh my, these pictures are all out of order! Oh well. The first two are updated pics of my garden. There are several peppers, tomatoes and squash visibly growing. Everything else is still just leafy and green.
Here we are at the annual White Family Reunion. This year it was in Lockhart, where my grandpa and his family grew up, 5 brothers and one sister. This is probably half of the White family descendent from them. Such a neat group of folks. Randy and Donald set us up with some famous Kruez sausage and brisket - there just isn't anything better!

2 comments:
Missing you guys lately. Hope you are doing well!
look at your garden!! awesome, I did not plant any vegies this year I was too busy tending roses and trying to mend the damage of the previous owners. my step dad helped me on their visit which was a big gift LOL I always feel blessed he is so good to me, I miss my daddy so much more now taht I am older. you are soo blessed to have all your loving folks around! you must be happy to have ryan back :) enjoy your Vacation!!!!
Post a Comment