Evan went to his first day at Children's Day Out. He did so great! Not even a fuss when I dropped him off, just dropped his "be be" at the door and went right in. He ate his lunch, slept for an hour on his nap mat, and didn't cry. When I came to pick him up, he grabbed his "box" and walked all the way to the car carrying it. I think he got a little bigger today. Good thing there is a baby on the way. ;o)

These are some new shoes from Mimi, which I think are so cute! The pants however, were my purchase and are still a little big.

2 comments:
how cute is he!!!! i am very impressed that he did so good. i wish he could come and teach a couple of boys in my class, that lesson. :)
so cute! I love his shirt! Glad he did so well on his new nap mat!
Post a Comment