We are working on Evan's new room. Here's what we have so far. I figure we'll add little things along the way. I'm happy with the way it looks for now and he's doing great in his big bed. He fell out once the first night but has not fallen off again. I need to see if I can return the siderail because we won't need it. Anyone interested?
I wanted to get him settled so he didn't feel kicked out of the nursery when the baby is born, which I realize isn't for awhile. :o) I needed to get this project done with the energy of the second trimester though.
Here's the dresser Ryan and I repainted and Ryan antiqued. It's much cuter in person. It was an old dresser that was never finished that Ryan had, so we were happy to be able to continue to use it. Just wish we had fixed it up sooner!

3 comments:
oh my goodness dara! what a cute big boy room. i can not believe he is already sleeping in a big boy bed!!
Dara, this looks so good! You are such a great decorator! I love it!
SO CUTE. I can't believe Evan has a big boy bed!!!!! We need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment