Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Storm

I didn't know if I would end up posting any pictures, but I figured I should at least take one set. It was fun to look back when I was pregnant with Evan. So, for any other wondering minds, here's what I look like this week, 35 weeks pregnant.
Evan begged to play outside, so we braved the front yard for a little while. Here's a timer pic since Ryan is out clearing snow for Fed Ex today with Grandpa.

The funnest thing was eating the snow and icicles! I had to consistently remind him to eat white snow only, no brown!
Of course, no hat was his rule!

He was a little concerned about the snow on his pants and shoes at first and insisted I wipe it off. We got over it eventually and did walk all the way out to the mailbox.




6 comments:

danielle said...

you are so cute dara! evan is such a sweet little boy! looks like ya'll had fun in the snow!

mgoff said...

Dara you look so great! I cannot believe you are 35 weeks already!!!! Can you believe you will be a family of four soon? So glad Evan enjoyed the snow!

jkbradford said...

i wish we could have some taste of san antonio together too! hope this last weeks are comfortable!!
love you!

 The Morris Family said...

So exciting that it is so close!!! You had better let us know!!!! I am so thankful to the Lord for letting our paths cross!! You area a part of Joel's story that most others do not know about.

Keep in touch!!!

Cindy

Rebekah said...

I love you! You look radiant! Can't wait to meet baby boy! Hope you're feeling good. Can't believe how big Evan is getting. Let me know when baby arrives!

 The Morris Family said...

Waiting for the post of a new arrival!!! How much longer??????

Cindy