Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eli Alexander Steward

I am sorry it's taken me so long to get this post up! I still don't have the pictures I want from my mom and mother-in-law's cameras, but this will do. Sweet Eli was born on March 3rd at 8:23 in the morning, weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces and almost 21 inches long. He is such a joy. Evan is adjusting pretty well and I am feeling good. Ryan has been back at work a few days now and we are slowly figuring it all out. We love our family of four!

6 comments:

danielle said...

oh. i just love him. congrats friend!

Rebekah said...

Welcome Eli! Congrats Dara, Ryan, and Evan! Prayers for you as you adjust to life with 2! I love you!

mgoff said...

LOVE this picture! HE is so cute. We need to come by soon~!

 The Morris Family said...

so cute!!!!!!

Shara H said...

He's beautiful, Dara! Congratulations!

Practical Traci said...

So cute, congrats!