Thursday, January 13, 2011

Crawling and Chores

Guess what?! Eli is now officially rolling, crawling, and pulling up... and all in about the span of a couple weeks. We really were concerned about him because he didn't do any of the above until he was 10 months old. However, I'm not totally shocked because Evan literally dances circles around him, gives him toys, and talks for him. Poor kid hasn't had much of a chance to need to do anything for himself. But I'm proud he's finally coming along!
Evan is now making his bed with very little assistance from me. This is a great thing for me, and he's proud that he can do it all by himself! Love it.
He's also putting away all his own laundry! I moved all his clothes to the bottom drawers where he could reach them and he does a great job putting all the items where they should go. Good job, buddy! (He's only 2!)
Love this manufactured smile! So pretty! ;o)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Super impressed with Evan's handy new skills! And way to go, Eli! Sounds like my kind of guy...I wouldn't mind being waited on either! :)

danielle said...

wow. i am so impressed. seriously, come give me lessons. please.