Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Miss Steward

We found out yesterday that we are expecting a baby girl! We are excited and nervous a little about raising a girl. We are blessed to welcome a daughter into our family and pray we will have the wisdom to raise her in a godly way. Evan is excited about a sister and has always told us since the day he knew I was pregnant that it would be a girl. He was right! If Eli understands, he isn't able to communicate how he feels, but I'm sure will have an opinion by the time she arrives!


5 comments:

Practical Traci said...

Happy for you and Ryan!!! She is going to be beautiful!

Kendra said...

Girls with big bros are so fun! She will be girly and also love playing with trucks and tractors! I am so so happy for your family! Congrats!

mgoff said...

YEA, YEA, YEA!!!!

Ana said...

what can I say but what you deep down already know, we all know as mothers that the one true fact is MORE love will enter your home, But for you Dara it will be a another surprise that will stop your heart ,a true friend for you.

My daughter and I get closer everyday,and having this Bond has saved my sanity and given me strength, my children teach ME more about GOD's LOVE than any sermon ever has. WE Are so excited for you and ryan !!! blessings xoxoxoxo

Seyan said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Yea!