Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eden's Nursery

So after a few weeks of my mom asking me if I didn't want to change a few things in the nursery for Eden, I caved!  And I am really glad I did.  It was fun to make curtains, cornice board, and a pillow for her room.  My mom did the crib skirt.  The pillow is really cuter in person because it's hard to see the details on the trim in a picture.  I'm waiting on some letters to spell "e-d-e-n" that Brittany Melton helped me pick out on our trip to Wheaton/Chicago that are really sweet.
 This shelf Ryan made for Evan and it's contents have evolved for each kid.
Some family keepsakes as well as a few new things for the bookshelf. 
 And I LOVE this crib!  It was mine and I believe both my sisters' as well.  Now my kids are using it.  Eli has been the hardest on it, leaving behind a good batch of teeth marks. 
Even now, I enjoy this room so much.  So many things carry really sweet memories and I love that I will have new memories with my daughter in a room that's "new" for her.

2 comments:

danielle said...

i do love it! im glad your mom was persistent! its perfect! now we just need sweet eden to make it complete!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Love it Dara, perfect for your little girl!!!