Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bedtime

Every night we read Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?  Evan loves it!  He's not quite six months and he looks at every page and even turns the pages in the right direction.  I am not one of those crazy moms who thinks my kid can read at this young an age, but I think it's cool that he knows what to expect and that if you turn the page there is a different picture.  :o)  

4 comments:

danielle said...

dara! he is PRECIOUS!

Shara said...

That's one of my most favorite books! And believe it or not, pre-reading skills come very early. :)

mgoff said...

Dara! this is so cute! I have been reading this book to Daisy....however, she doesn't quite look at the pictures or turn pages yet. Would love to chat again sometime soon.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

YEAH! I am so excited that you now have a blog too!!! I am so glad that I will get to keep up with you all this way!!