Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today is our second anniversary!  I would just like to say that I know I have the man God chose for me.  Thank you Ryan for loving me the way you do.  I love our family and am thankful everyday for the blessings God sends our way.  My parents are keeping Evan for us tonight so we can have a nice dinner.  I am really looking forward to it!

7 comments:

danielle said...

oh yay!!!! enjoy your anniversary date!!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has been 2 years!!!

Amanda Isaacs said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Musings Of My World... said...

Congratulations you two! I hope you had a great dinner !

 The Morris Family said...

Oh, I wish I had seen this yesterday....but Happy Anniversary anyway! What a beautiful family and how precious that God is putting treasures in your chambers...Evan is so cute!! May the Lord continue to build your home and grant many more blessings...children are so precious!!
Cindy

mgoff said...

Happy Anniversary to you. I hope you enjoyed your time just the two of you. I went for my six week follow up I will have to tell you about it!

Kendra said...

Happy Anniversary!!! God bless