Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tis the Season

I don't know if anyone will think this picture is as funny as I did, but my mom took Evan to the Hope Pregnancy Center (www.pregnancynet.org) where she volunteers, which is a great organization to check out!  Anyway, they had some new Christmas backdrops, so they were practicing with Evan.  Well, as you can see, he isn't the most cooperative photo subject.  He refused to keep his hat on!  I thought as I looked at this picture... I know this feeling around the holidays!  So, be encouraged, and remember this picture... when things start to get crazy, just take a deep breath, slow down, and remember Christ, the One we have to celebrate!  He is the author of our faith and the giver of peace.  :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!! I miss him already! This is the cutest pic ever... Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Kendra said...

I cracked up at Evan's picture. How adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hats off to ya Evan! Good portrayal of the pre-holiday seasonal frustations... can I have a copy? haha

mgoff said...

love this picture