Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Wonder

There is just something enchanting about children and Christmas.  I caught a glimpse of that with Evan the other day as we plugged in the lights to the Christmas tree, and the lights were reflecting in his eyes as he stared wide eyed at the pretty tree.  We talk often of what Christmas is truly about.  I pray as he grows older the joy and anticipation of the Advent season will cause his love for God to grow deeper and his knowledge of the miracle of Jesus more real.
We had a fun time walking through the Journey to Bethlehem the other night, a sort of living nativity, where we saw our dear friends, the Morris family.  Caleb, Daniel, Bethany and Elijah are quite musically gifted and use their gifts to glorify God.  Beautiful!  I have their link on my page, Joel's Journey.  This family is truly one of the most godly families I have ever known.  Their witness in genuine and their lives different because of Our Messiah.  The scenes were giving account from Zacharias' home to the birth of Christ.  Check it out next year!

2 comments:

Pascha said...

So wonderful Dara!
Are you ready for another one yet?
Or am I the only crazy one, that is seriously already wanting another??
So sorry I never emailed you, i completely forgot!
If you still want me to tell you ab my baby food making let me know!

Merry Christmas

Bethany said...

It was so great getting to see you all! And cute little Evan for the first time.

Love ya'll,
Bethany