I took Evan to see Santa at this really great Christmas store here. He loved all the lights and sparkles in the store and Santa too... until I sat him in Santa's lap. At which point he wrinkled up his face and cried. We managed to get a decent picture though. As soon as I picked him up he was fine and grinning at Santa again. Honestly he enjoyed looking through the store and watching the trains the most!

4 comments:
which santa did you go see?
oh Dara he is an angel!!! how sweet is he? I wish we could see allof you :( but too much stuff going on here!
Oh...sweet boys....memories of two little ones at that age. What a wonder they are!!
Cindy
Hi Dara,
Keep checking for an update....I know with a little one there is always a story to tell. Thinking about 2006 too, do you remember what day it was that we met you? As the memories will always be there,you were some sunshine in our darkness as you saw Joel's life as worth it! Thank you again!
Cindy
Post a Comment