Sunday, December 7, 2008

What is Evan getting for Christmas?

I have had people tease me about just getting Evan some boxes for Christmas because he is so easily entertained at this age.  While he may not get boxes, here are some hot items for him now... who knows, maybe more of the same for Christmas! ;o)

1. Dog toys - Evan has more fun taking Henry's toys than playing with his own.
2. Diapers - He loves to squish them when they are full of pee pee.
3.Pickles - who knew?  This kid loves them and never puckered up when tasting one!

6 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

He is sooo sweet, I was so very glad to see your family Sat. Evan is precious!!! What a wonderful mommy and daddy he has. Sometimes there just does not seem like enough love in our hearts to give them, children are a gift, they are so fun and I could have a dozen more if it were possible!! I love the age (all ages) but he is at such a cute, inquisitive age. You are blessed. You look great too!!
Come see us and we'll show Evan the goaties!!
Cindy

danielle said...

i LOVE the diaper picture. that is too funny! i cant wait for evan and jackson to be friends.

Unknown said...

How in the world does he like pickles!?!? That is hilarious! Great post, made me laugh!

ps... my word I have to type in below is "purely" how fitting :)

Musings Of My World... said...

Oh My Word! Dara, he is the most handsome baby I've ever seen. He really is. I love seeing new pictures of him! I can't decide which is cuter, the diaper picture or the pickel picture. What a doll!!

mgoff said...

I love the picture of him with the dog toy! He looks so happy. Cant wait to see you guys tomorrow!

katie said...

Any kid who adores pickles must be awesome through and through. Not sure if I ever told you, but I liked them so much as a kid that my parents actually called me Pickles Lerch a lot of the time. I can still down quite a few of those precious salty pieces of culinary joy. Your kiddo looks so great, friend. Glad you're enjoying Christmas time with him!