Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11 months old

Evan is 11 months old!  I can hardly believe it's almost been a year.  What an incredible journey!   It's pure joy to watch him grow and change and discover the world around him.  I am awed by the tremendous responsibility of being a parent, the one to show him who God is and to help him know Christ.   I pray God will give me the wisdom and grace to be a godly mom.

3 comments:

Amanda Isaacs said...

I can't believe he's almost a year old! He's so cute! Time goes by too fast. By the way, if he hasn't told you yet, I'm pretty sure he thinks he has an awesome mom!

danielle said...

i am pretty sure amanda is right.... Evan has two WONDERFUL parents! :) And you guys have got yourself a pretty fantastic son! he is too cute dara!

Ana said...

beautiful post!!being a mother what an amazing journey,I feel like a giant goof at times when my daughter stares back at me and says WHAT????? what are you look at mom!! hard to explain the little stabs in a moms heart as they grow , so special!! GOD has blessed you and WILL continue to look at your beautiful son!!!!