Friday, May 15, 2009

Update

Things have been crazy around our place lately.  I took two trips to Texas in the last week to be with family.  My great aunt Alta Lee passed away Saturday morning.  God showed great mercy in taking her peacefully and quickly.  She had been married over 70 years to Harlon, and they are just the most precious people you could ever meet.  We will all miss her very much.  While on the road, I got to meet up with Becca for breakfast in Austin.  It was a short visit, but always such a treat to see her.  

Evan is talking up a storm and is super curious about everything.  He's so much fun!  This is an outfit from Leslie that is one of my favorites.

Then last night I started having a terrible problem with my right eye.  Turns out I have a nasty corneal abrasion.  Dr. Yadon scraped around on my eye to clean it up and installed a contact bandage.  It's pretty uncomfortable, but should hopefully be cleared up by the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

danielle said...

evan is too too too cute! i agree, that is one cute outfit leslie got him! i am sorry to hear about your eye! looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!