Last week we spent in Missouri at Tablerock Lake. I have come every summer since I was probably 10 years old and it's so fun to continue coming with my whole family. We had so much fun! Evan was such a trooper wearing his lifejacket, driving the boat, and swimming in the lake. I think he will grow up to love the lake like Ryan and I do.
We also got to go to K-2 for church on Sunday morning in their outdoor rock church that overlooks the lake - awesome! And nothing gets better than thunder muffins from Persimmon Hill and church outside!
We actually had some really cool weather while we were there. One day it rained and Evan was asking to go outside. I thought I would let him so he would realized it's raining and come back in. But...he loved it! He ran around gasping and laughing and catching rain drops until the wood got so wet he couldn't keep from falling!


4 comments:
how much fun! he is so precious dara! i love the rain picture!! lets get together soon! we miss ya'll!
What a fun family tradition to pass down! I love the pictures of Evan, you can tell he had a BLAST!
Wow that looks like a lot of fun!! Evan is just so cute as always!
Looks like you had so much fun. Can we get together soon?
Post a Comment