This is our 38th week pregnant with Eli! We are so excited to meet him and welcome him to our family, but I will be honest, there are times I get nervous about the changes too. With your first it's pure and blind joy with no thought of hard labors, sleepless nights, or sibling adjustment. This child I have anticipated in a new and to a degree, deeper way.
Here are a few pictures from two showers my sweet friends were so kind to give us. This is my middle sister Amanda and I. Marsha is planning a visit after Eli is born.
These are my aunts, Sheri and Marci (soon to be a grandma too)!
My mom, me, and Grandy (her mother).
Good friends and shower hostesses Mindy and Danielle! Thank you ladies for such a fun morning and for all the yummy food.
Our Sunday School class also gave us a shower together with my friend Kenna on the right, who has already had her baby boy! I am really blessed to have such great examples of what it looks like to be a godly wife and mom.
We will keep you posted when Eli makes his arrival... prayerfully SOON!

2 comments:
Hey sweet friend! I am excited for you! I was just thinking about you today and wondering if Eli had made his appearance yet...so I checked your blog! You look beautiful! I am so excited for you and praying for you as you enter a new stage of being a mother of two! I love you!
Hey Dara,
I read on fb of your scary time with Eli. I can only imagine it!!! I guess its too late to share now but we always try to circumcise on the 8th day and if you check the research I feel sure much of it will agree. Was it a problem with bleeding? Lord willin' all is well this time and you can check into for next time:)
Post a Comment