That's what I call him. He really is a sweet baby and so snuggly! He is growing and changing so fast, and I am just trying to soak up every minute. For the most part, adjusting to two has been easier than adjusting to the first. Don't get me wrong, I'm still tired from getting up in the night and managing 2 year old antics, but overall I'm in better shape after the second.
We have the most non-photogenic family... so here's the best family pic we have so far! ;o)
This was my nurse Stacy and my AMAZING midwife, Ann!!! I don't know what I will do without her - she's retiring. I am so thankful for her and her help bringing both of my boys into the world. On a sidenote, this picture was taken less than an hour after Eli was born - no tubes, no wires, no monitors! I know natural childbirth is not for everyone, but it was really great. Thank you Ann for your support and encouragement.
Me and my boys - love 'em! Evan has been sweet to Eli and seems to be adjusting pretty well.
I feel incredibly blessed to have the honor of being a wife and mother - the best jobs in the world. I love our growing family!

2 comments:
i LOVE that top picture. i need to snuggle with him again really soon! love you friend!
Congratulations on sweet Eli! Just found your blog on Danielle's blog. Hope you four are doing well!
Post a Comment