We have been having so much fun with the warmer weather! The first picture has nothing to do with the weather, but I think it's funny and cute of Eli asleep on the couch.

Eli at exactly 2 months... tomorrow he will be 3 months old.
Everyone else went swimming and Eli got to chill on the glider. It will be his turn soon! Evan had a blast his first time in Papa and Mimi's pool. No pictures of that for obvious reasons. ;o)
One of Evan's favorite things to do... play with his brother in the "jungle gym". They love each other. I hope they stay that interested in each other.
I'm still not sure how my mom got all the way to the top. Evan asked and she made it happen, like usual. :o) We love our Mimi.

3 comments:
i LOVE that picture of you and eli! you are so pretty friend!!! and the picture of evan and your mom is great too!!! i cant believe eli is already three months old! we need to get together soon. love you.
Yea for new pics! I have DYING for some new ones! Love you, dear friend!
I am so proud of you and your garden!!!!! You did better that us on the squash, teh bugs got our plants and did not get any fruit!
The little guys are so cute, Evan is so big and has so much blonde hair, Eli, looks just like his dad!!!
We love you!!!
Did you ever get teh boys CD, could not remember if you did?
Cindy
Post a Comment