So we broke down and bought our first dSLR camera, and although I am still a little intimidated by it, just the simple shot takes a much better and faster picture than our old camera. I've had fun taking pictures again, knowing that my kids will actually be in them now.
Seriously, what spurred this shopping spree was me trying to get a picture of Eli when he was 11 months old. I took about 20 pictures. He was in maybe 4 of them and NONE of them were even decent. Not the case anymore! Here are some of my favorites so far:
May be TMI, but the honest truth about why is wearing only overalls... he had pooped or thrown up on every shirt that fit him in the last 2 days!
Evan is such a hard worker/diligent "player". He gets so into whatever he's doing. Cracks me up how serious he can be sometimes. Wonder where he got that? :o)

3 comments:
Love the new pics!!! Congrats on the new camera...looks like a keeper! The boys are getting so big! I love you!!!
Don't you love it? I think dslrs are well worth their price. Great pics!
Thanks for sharing the TMI. that makes the picture have so much more character! :) you're boys are way cute. lovin' mr. serious. he's so his daddy. This is Alora BTW.
Post a Comment