Monday, October 6, 2008

Guys Weekend




This weekend I had to work, so it was a guy's weekend for Evan and Daddy.  They had a great time!  Ryan is so good with Evan, and Evan loves his Daddy.  Ryan even managed to get to church and then to a fellowship after church by himself with Evan, which is no small job!  Here are some pics Ryan took of Evan playing in his "excersaucer". 

2 comments:

Musings Of My World... said...

Dara, he is so cute! He looks just like a little man :-) Also, I feel you on the underlining, Blogger is so random!

Rebekah said...

Hey girl! I love your blog. It makes me happy. I am so happy to have gotten to meet Evan in person. He has already grown so much since I saw him just a month ago. I love you and hope you are doing well. I will write more soon.