Eli has been enjoying the excersaucer these days. I just love his chubby little legs... they can barely touch!
He is a happy guy! Eli has really just been such a joy from day 1. He has the sweetest spirit and I feel so blessed to get to be his mom. I will say that I am pretty crazy about all my boys!
Evan enjoys playing in the sprinklers. This one Craig, Danielle, and Jackson gave us. Thanks again guys! And by the way, the "swim shirts" rock and save Evan from being smothered in sunscreen! Even got Ryan one this year! :o)

1 comment:
oh.my.goodness! eli has grown so much. could he be any cuter? i feel like he is looking more and more like evan! i am sooo glad evan enjoys his sprinklers.. jackson loves his too!! i got your message sweet friend, we have been going 90 to nothing, I will give you a call soon. i MISS my friend! love you!
Post a Comment