Eli is 5 months old today and time is truly flying! He and Evan are such joys to me and Ryan, words cannot express. Evan says the most hilarious things these days and Eli thinks Evan is pretty big stuff. Example - On Monday afternoon while checking out at the store, Evan points to me and says to the clerk, "That's my mommy. Those are Mommy's boobies and I love 'em!" Nice. I politely excused my son and then proceeded to explain to him why that is not appropriate. Boys!
Eli is so laid back. He is happy wherever he is and is not very motivated to roll over. He has rolled from back to tummy chasing the paci with his mouth, but only a handfull of times. I think he and Evan are going to have such different personalities and I'm excited to see what the future holds for these Steward boys!
On a sidenote, please check out our new favorite book, Fool Moon Rising!!!
(www.foolmoonrising.com) Alora passed it along to us. Evan loves it and it is a super cool book about giving glory to God.

4 comments:
oh my goodness dara. that is absolutely hysterical. i am going to check out that book! love you miss you!
Thanks for the update! I cannot believe how much eli has grown! Evan and Daisy would have some interesting conversations about boobies, except daisy is really into pullin on my shirt as she talks about them! Chris and I were just talking over the weekend how we would love to have you guys over since you have had us over twice now! I just wasnt sure how difficult it is to travel for dinner with two boys? Side-note: are you guys coming to labor day?
Dara!!!
that is too precious!!
Izzy once asked me if breast milk would turn to juice If I drank some ? Tee hee !!
Btw- We are all coming to OKC for christmas! so I have to see these babies!!
That is hilarious! Eli is so cute...wish we could get the kiddos together for a play date and a mommy date.
Post a Comment